Finally a Simple Way for Small Businesses to Manage Customers
Sage CRM software was designed with the needs of small and medium-sized companies in mind. It’s affordable, easy to use, and can grow with your business. Whether you’re just starting out or have grown to several hundred employees, Sage CRM is designed to make your business successful.
5 Ways Sage CRM Can Help Your Business
- Identify the most profitable and winnable deals
- Unleash your employees from their desks by giving them instant access to sales information in the field
- Keep on eye key business metrics to monitor the health of your business
- Target your marketing campaigns to customers ready to buy
- Give customers the level of service they expect
The Big Picture Benefits of CRM
A CRM solution helps you simplify the sales process, shorten sales cycles and make the most of every sales opportunity. With access to all the information everyone needs to manage their contacts and sales leads, your team can work on the most profitable and winnable deals and close deals faster.
Market Effectively and Efficiently
Using Sage CRM software, your marketing team can identify the sources of leads, opportunities and closed sales. They can also find customer information for upcoming campaigns and send targeted email marketing campaigns.
Deliver the Service Your Customers Want
With Sage’s CRM solution, your customer service teams gain powerful case management tools they can use to provide exceptional customer service. They can automate and manage the progress of customer service cases and resolve customer issues faster.
What Businesses Say About Sage CRM
- “(Sage CRM) gives us complete information about customers and prospects for all of our companies.”
Darryn Shewchuk, Island Lake Resort Group
Read the Island Lake Resort Group Case Study
- “Sage CRM was the clear winner based on its functionality, flexibility, and ease of customization.”
Christopher Krumm, Gressco Ltd.
Read the Gressco Ltd. Case Study
- “Sage CRM helps us maintain high service levels even as we grow the business.”
Gerry Vervoort, James River Marketing Inc.
Read the James River Marketing Inc. Case Study
CRM Connects Small Businesses to Their Customers
In this video, you can discover how Sage CRM can help you drive productivity, increase sales and improve business productivity.
Other Sage CRM Videos:
- Help teams collaborate and communicate more efficiently
- Drive business productivity with mobile CRM
- Help accelerate your business success with Sage CRM
- How today’s small and medium companies use social media
Other Sage CRM Articles
- “Back to Basics” ideas for implementing a CRM program inside a business – Part 1
- “Back to Basics” ideas for implementing a CRM program inside a business – Part 2
- “Back to Basics” ideas for implementing a CRM program inside a business – Part 3
- “Back to Basics” ideas for implementing a CRM program inside a business – Part 4
- “Back to Basics” ideas for implementing a CRM program inside a business – Part 5
About Sage 300
Sage 300 ERP, formerly known as Accpac, has origins going back over 30 years to 1976, when the company was known as the Basic Software Group. The product was founded in Vancouver by Don Thomson, Ted Comfoltey, Keith Wales, and Norm Francis.
About Caron Business Solutions
We focus on helping companies achieve the next level of performance through deployment of the right-fit solutions from Sage. Our services include needs assessment, solution design, user training, go-live assistance and support. We have offices in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, Kelowna, BC and Lima, Peru.