Single data model, flexible deployments, streamlined integrations
Acumatica – Helping companies thrive in the new digital economy
- Multi-site – Support multi-company, multi-warehouse, and international companies, including financial consolidations, intercompany eliminations, and reconciliations.
- Financial management – Support standard accounting functions, including General Ledger, Payroll, Cash Management, Tax management, Project Accounting, and more.
- Quote-to-cash – Create quotes, convert to sales order, check inventory availability, run capable-to-promise (CTP), perform credit check, pick, pack, ship, invoice, and collect payment.
- Procure-to-pay – Create requisitions, obtain approvals, convert to purchase order, receive inventory, receive invoice, match and pay.
- Reporting – The system includes integrated reporting tools that allow data analysis while honoring global security settings. Reporting tools automatically include custom fields.
- Industry support – Support specific industries including Services (Business and Field), Wholesale Distribution (Durable and Nondurable), Discrete Manufacturing (MTS, MTO, ETO, and Batch), eCommerce, Retail, and Construction.
- Strong third-party software support to extend product functions – Access to library of enhancements available to extend the functionality of the product to meet your unique business needs.
- CRM combined with ERP – Share a single database between ERP and CRM – no need to synchronize two databases with the same information.
- Integrated Business Intelligence – Go beyond spreadsheets and use integrated BI and Analytics to understand what the financial and customer data is really telling you so you can make informed actionable decisions.
- True cloud – Modern look and feel. Customize screens and dashboards. Easy access to tasks with minimal clicks and intuitive workflow.
- Mobile app – Equip office and field staff with easy-to-use functions on phones and tablets for routine transactions with barcode scanning for warehouse management, manufacturing, and field service.
- Customizable and flexible – Ability to modify and customize business logic to meet your company’s unique requirements.
- Customization using industry standard tools – Perform customizations using industry standard tools and programming languages without requiring the use of proprietary languages or compilers.
- Full relational database – All system data stored in a relational SQL database. Query data for reporting, BI, financial statements, audits, and more.
- Database export – Access and export relational versions of all data for reporting, backup, and transfer.
- Upgrade on your schedule – Ability to plan upgrades at dates and times that are convenient to you and your company – not the ERP vendor.
- Artificial Intelligence -Streamline business processes with built-in machine learning, e.g., automatically entering expense report details from expense receipt photos.
According to a recent Total Economic Impact (TEI) Cost Savings And Business Benefits
Enabled By Acumatica interview by Forrester, with four existing customers and subsequent financial analysis found that a composite organization based on these interviewed organizations would experience benefits of $3.5 million over three years versus costs of $2.1 million, adding up to a net present value (NPV) of $1.4 and an ROI of 66%.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – Reduce the total cost of ownership over the foreseeable lifetime of the product (at a minimum 3-5 years), including licensing, support, hardware, upgrade, and hosting costs. Be sure to add the cost of additional products required to run the system (web server, eCommerce platform, database server, collaboration tools, CRM, etc.), which includes all required hardware, licensing, and support costs.
- Scale as you grow – Ability to accommodate heavier volumes, more resources, and more users as your business grows. Pay only for what you use. Add more resources when you need them.
- Flexible licensing options – Offers perpetual or subscription licensing (depreciable capital expense versus an ongoing operating expense).
- Multiple deployment options – Deployment methods allow on premises in your facility, private cloud of your choice, or our public cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Preserve capital for other business initiatives – Cloud deployments reduce the need for initial cash outlay for hardware and software purchases. Cloud deployments reduce the amount of internal IT staff required for hardware and software support and maintenance.
- Charged by resources used, not by user – The value of an ERP system is directly related to the number of people who use it. By involving everybody (including customers and vendors), businesses can digitally transform.
Acumatica has extensive functionality in many areas of business let’s explore 3 areas that make the transition from being reactive to proactive and get immediate access to the kinds of insights that lead to better business decisions.
- Produce financial statements
- Make adjustments
- Organize information
- Work across business units
- Connect data
- Cross boundaries
- Create reports
- Distribute information
Structure financial statements to deliver managerial insights that go beyond basic GAAP compliance.
Financial statements can be created across entities, using different combinations of segments and row and column definitions to make important information readily visible to authorized users.
Automated allocations and recurring and repeating journal entries make month-end close just another day ofthe week.
Choose an allocation method:
- By Account Period to Date
- From Previous GL Allocation
Then decide how to distribute relevant amounts:
- By percentage
- By Weight
- By Destination Account (PTD or YTD)
Streamlined, customizable, and segmented account structures simplify the chart of accounts resulting in ease of data entry and increased insights.
Reporting within and across different business units, segments, or branches is built into the core functionality of Acumatica.
Process sales transactions between legal entities implemented as companies or branches in the same tenant. Automatically create AP bills in the purchasing company based on the AR invoices created in the selling company.
Once a usable chart of accounts is created, Acumatica’s open APIs and Microsoft compatibility provide virtually unlimited options for making sense of the resulting data in a visual way using tools like Power BI and more.
Owners and their accountants seamlessly manage the business across multiple geographies, companies and currencies.
Integrated Excel or Power BI models provide immediate insights and visual data for timely and accurate decision making.
Scenarios automate repetitive tasks including report generation and distribution daily, weekly, monthly, and at year end.
Create a customized document processing workflow to match desired payment and approval processes.
Data seamlessly moves from invoice receipt to approval to payment. Teams submit, review or approve invoices from their mobile device.
Configure AP to automatically recognize invoices attached to incoming emails or manually submit PDF files for recognition and automatic invoice creation.
Pay bills via ACH, credit card or check as needed.
Take pictures of receipts in the field using a mobile phone. Pictures are automatically processed and made ready for expense claim processing.
Fixed Asset Management
Automatically create new assets with appropriate depreciation expense from invoice entries made in Accounts Payable across different locations.
Calculate and record depreciation automatically.
Review different tax and reporting scenarios within the application to determine the optimum treatment of fixed assets.
About Caron Business Solutions
We focus on helping companies achieve the next level of performance through deployment of the right-fit business management software solutions. Our services include needs assessment, solution design, user training, go-live assistance and support. We have offices in Vancouver, Toronto and Lima, Peru.