Drive change through providing business management solutions to clients all over the world.
Why Work For Caron? Here’s What Our Employees Say About Working Here
“At Caron you are much more than just another employee. You are a critical part of the success of the organization. Everyone contributes and it creates a collaborative, dynamic working environment. With ever changing projects for clients in many different industries it provides an always evolving work environment. This allows you to enhance your own professional skills in ways you normally could not in a more static, traditional organization.”
“Caron is a unique place to work. Decades of ERP implementation knowledge and experience combined with even deeper development resources make the firm the first choice for companies considering Sage solutions. Our professional image is balanced with a strong family-like bond among the team that makes Caron the first choice among Sage business partners for employees as well.”
“Working at Caron provides me with endless opportunities to learn and grow, both professionally and intellectually. Everyone works hard to get the job done as a team and we even get to laugh a lot along the way.”
“Working at Caron is fun, challenging and exciting. Every day I have the opportunity to work with experienced and talented people across many industries in a working environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration.”
“At Caron, the job is always interesting since we work with great clients from many different industries.”
“Caron is made up of a strong, productive team, good people, and a friendly atmosphere. We get the opportunity to work with great clients from a wide range of industries.”
Caron is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for small to mid-sized enterprises. We have been implementing complex and complete ERP solutions for over 15 years. We have developed an in-depth knowledge of Sage solutions through implementation, training, customization and creation of customer-specific add-ons and modules.
Our implementation teams include Certified Accountants, former CFOs, CIOs and corporate controllers who are passionate about professional customer service and who thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment. We are supported by the most experienced Sage 300 development team in North America resulting in a powerful firm capable of meeting even the most demanding client requirements.
At Caron we’re constantly asking “How can we be the best?” The answer we keep hearing is – “hire the right people.” If you’re the right person for Caron, you approach your work with passion. You understand the value of the services we provide and you think, speak and act like a true professional. If this is you, tell us how you can add to the talented team at Caron.
If you are:
- Interested in a financial career beyond the desk
- Passionate and progressive
- A leader and an advocate
- Dynamic and driven
- Creative and focused
- An excellent communicator
- A problem solver, analytical
Then apply to join our amazing team.
At Caron, we’re constantly asking “How can we be the best?”. The answer we keep hearing is “hire the right people.” If you’re the right person for Caron, you approach your work with passion. You understand the value of the services we provide and you think, speak and act like a true professional.
Technical Consultant – Burnaby Office
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Technical Consultant in our Burnaby office. This position requires a strong knowledge of hardware, network, and database systems. The ideal candidate will also have post-secondary education and extensive experience in a technical field.
As Technical Consultant, you will concentrate on supporting our internal network and computer systems. You will also assist other staff by providing computer and network support to our clients. Some of your duties will include the following:
- Provide internal support for the network infrastructure, software, and systems in our Burnaby and Kelowna offices
- Provide support to Caron staff members who work outside the office
- Assist with the implementation of new computer systems internally at Caron
- Provide support to clients for computer and network issues
- Assist with the implementation of new computer systems at client sites
- Provide IT support to clients relating to Sage 300 ERP, Sage CRM, and third-party software
- Enter, update, and close support cases in our CRM system
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue during interaction with clients and notify management or sales personnel
Valued Attributes and Key Strengths
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the larger picture
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- SQL database and active directory administration
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
- Ability to troubleshoot compatibility and security issues