Drive change through providing business management solutions to clients all over the world.
Why Work For Caron? Here’s What Our Employees Say About Working Here
“At Caron you are much more than just another employee. You are a critical part of the success of the organization. Everyone contributes and it creates a collaborative, dynamic working environment. With ever changing projects for clients in many different industries it provides an always evolving work environment. This allows you to enhance your own professional skills in ways you normally could not in a more static, traditional organization.”
“Caron is a unique place to work. Decades of ERP implementation knowledge and experience combined with even deeper development resources make the firm the first choice for companies considering Sage solutions. Our professional image is balanced with a strong family-like bond among the team that makes Caron the first choice among Sage business partners for employees as well.”
“Working at Caron provides me with endless opportunities to learn and grow, both professionally and intellectually. Everyone works hard to get the job done as a team and we even get to laugh a lot along the way.”
“Working at Caron is fun, challenging and exciting. Every day I have the opportunity to work with experienced and talented people across many industries in a working environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration.”
“At Caron, the job is always interesting since we work with great clients from many different industries.”
“Caron is made up of a strong, productive team, good people, and a friendly atmosphere. We get the opportunity to work with great clients from a wide range of industries.”
Caron is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for small to mid-sized enterprises. We have been implementing complex and complete ERP solutions for over 15 years. We have developed an in-depth knowledge of Sage solutions through implementation, training, customization and creation of customer-specific add-ons and modules.
Our implementation teams include Certified Accountants, former CFOs, CIOs and corporate controllers who are passionate about professional customer service and who thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment. We are supported by the most experienced Sage 300 development team in North America resulting in a powerful firm capable of meeting even the most demanding client requirements.
At Caron we’re constantly asking “How can we be the best?” The answer we keep hearing is – “hire the right people.” If you’re the right person for Caron, you approach your work with passion. You understand the value of the services we provide and you think, speak and act like a true professional. If this is you, tell us how you can add to the talented team at Caron.
If you are:
- Interested in a financial career beyond the desk
- Passionate and progressive
- A leader and an advocate
- Dynamic and driven
- Creative and focused
- An excellent communicator
- A problem solver, analytical
Then apply to join our amazing team.
At Caron, we’re constantly asking “How can we be the best?”. The answer we keep hearing is “hire the right people.” If you’re the right person for Caron, you approach your work with passion. You understand the value of the services we provide and you think, speak and act like a true professional.
Implementation & Support Consultant – Burnaby Office
At Caron Business Solutions we do what we do because it is vitally important to the success of our clients. We provide our products and services because they help our clients to succeed in their plans, achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
We sell, implement and support business management software to mid-sized businesses and small enterprises.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Implementation & Support Consultant in our Burnaby office. This position requires a certain level of creativity and flexibility, along with a strong knowledge of business processes, accounting, and financial reporting. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software experience would be a benefit but not required as we will train the right person with an aptitude and an interest in business management consulting.
An individual who understands the value of a disciplined project methodology and a professional attitude will thrive in our environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Working with clients to design, implement, and support Sage software
Actively participating on implementation teams and communicating with team members
Assisting with the management of projects and clearly communicating project status
Coaching and training client management, finance, and other staff members
Conducting thorough requirements reviews and business process reviews
Discovering and documenting requirements for custom reports and programs
Creating custom reports
Representing the firm and maintaining client relationships
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong organizational and time management skills
Detail oriented with the ability to see the larger picture
Ability to speak French or Spanish is desirable
Experience and in-depth knowledge of ERP software is a benefit, but not required
Excellent knowledge of accounting and business processes, with an accounting designation (or
Caron services many clients based in the Vancouver Lower Mainland or the Okanagan area, and employees are required to own and operate a vehicle to facilitate this. In addition, a minimal amount of travel is expected to service clients with operations in various parts of Canada, the United States, South America and Africa.
Marketing Manager – Burnaby Office
We do what we do because it is vitally important to the success of our clients. We provide our products and services because they help our clients to succeed in their plans, achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
This is Our Why, our reason for being.
At Caron Business Solutions, we sell, implement and support business management software to mid-sized businesses and small enterprises. This is What we do to support Our Why.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Marketing Manager in our Burnaby office. The Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Marketing and the Sales Team to execute the various tasks developed by the marketing team including the creation of product promotion programs, lead generation campaigns, and the creation or acquisition of compelling marketing collateral. The role will also oversee the day to day responsibilities of the Office Administrator and will also oversee certain responsibilities of the Corporate Trainer.
Please do not apply unless you:
- Have a vibrant, outgoing personality, are assertive and take initiative to get the job done
- Have 2+ years industry-related education or equivalent experience working in a B2B marketing role, ideally at a professional services or software support firm
- Have experience in and an aptitude for Digital Marketing
- Possess a clear understanding of the power of an effective and informative corporate website
- Have strong technical skills relating to marketing/graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite of Products, WordPress and HubSpot
- Have superior writing, editing and verbal skills (English fluency a must)
- Are organized and analytical, highly creative with the ability to innovate ideas
- Are able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Professional, ethical conduct with an exceptional client service orientation
Your responsibilities will include (but are far from limited to):
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing team in executing marketing campaigns
- Creating and maintaining material designed to generate sales opportunities and enhance
corporate credibility and presence
- Assisting in developing material for web, white papers, direct mail, newsletters, banner and
display ads, and other communication vehicles
- Supporting sales staff by assisting with the preparation of material for promotional purposes or
- Working with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and execute a social media strategy
- Maintaining the company websites and representing the firm on various social media
- Oversee the responsibilities of the Corporate Trainer relating to the delivery of training courses and
seminars to the firm’s clients and internal staff
- Event planning and coordinating attendance at trade shows/conferences
- Oversee the responsibilities of the Office Administrator/Marketing Coordinator
Caron services many clients based in the Vancouver Lower Mainland and the Okanagan area, and employees are required to own and operate a vehicle to facilitate this.
As we recently opened an office in Lima, Peru, Spanish speaking and writing skills would be an asset.
Due to the volume of resumes received, we, unfortunately, cannot reply to each one individually. If you are selected for an interview with our HR Department, we will contact you to schedule. No phone calls, please.
Term: Permanent, full-time
Compensation: TBD based on experience
Please submit your resume with cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for our firm.
Technical Consultant – Burnaby Office
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Technical Consultant in our Burnaby office. This position requires a strong knowledge of hardware, network, and database systems. The ideal candidate will also have post-secondary education and extensive experience in a technical field.
As Technical Consultant, you will concentrate on supporting our internal network and computer systems. You will also assist other staff by providing computer and network support to our clients. Some of your duties will include the following:
- Provide internal support for the network infrastructure, software, and systems in our Burnaby and Kelowna offices
- Provide support to Caron staff members who work outside the office
- Assist with the implementation of new computer systems internally at Caron
- Provide support to clients for computer and network issues
- Assist with the implementation of new computer systems at client sites
- Provide IT support to clients relating to Sage 300 ERP, Sage CRM, and third-party software
- Enter, update, and close support cases in our CRM system
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue during interaction with clients and notify management or sales personnel
Valued Attributes and Key Strengths
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the larger picture
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- SQL database and active directory administration
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
- Ability to troubleshoot compatibility and security issues