The Customer: Orezone Gold Corporation
Orezone Gold Corporation (TSX: ORE OTCQX: ORZCF) is a Canadian mining company operating the open pit Bomboré Gold Mine in Burkina Faso.
Orezone is focusing on mining and processing the Phase I near surface free-dig oxides at a planned annual throughput of 5.7 million tonnes. The Company believes that Bomboré has a significant underlying sulphide resource to support a substantially larger Phase II expansion. The Company has recently completed a resource definition drill program, and plans to issue an updated mineral resource, reserve and life of mine plan, as part of this Phase II expansion. It is expected that the pending study will be completed in Q3-2023 to be followed by a production decision.
Orezone is led by an experienced team focused on social responsibility and sustainability with a proven track record in project construction and operations, financings, capital markets and M&A.
Moving from the exploration and evaluation phases, through construction and into production, meant Orezone needed additional capabilities beyond core accounting. However, a tight timeline meant that any solution must be deployed and operational quickly.
Orezone’s trusted business partner, Caron Business Solutions, recommended a suite of complementary applications that integrate with Sage 300 and provide the advanced industry capabilities the company needs to scale operations.
- Sage 300 ERP core accounting, consolidations, inventory, and purchasing modules,
- Sage Intelligence reporting software
- PacificTech procurement and payables workflow solutions
- Cloud at Work hosting services
- TaiRox SOX Backup Enterprise, SOX User Management and Download Rates and Productivity Tools, Automate G/L Consolidation
- Orchid EFT – Accounts Payable