Come Join Our Team!
We Are Currently Hiring.
CRM Implementation Consultant
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time CRM Implementation Consultant in our Burnaby office. This position offers an exciting fast paced career that encompasses business skills, programming skills, and project management skills. The consultant will work through the sales, analysis, proposal, planning, execution, and service phases of a CRM implementation.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and understand the value of a disciplined project methodology and a professional attitude.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with clients to design, implement, and support Sage CRM software
- Actively participating on implementation teams and communicating with team members
- Assisting with the management of projects and clearly communicating project status
- Coaching and training client staff members
- Conducting thorough requirements reviews and business process reviews
- Creating custom reports
- Representing the firm and maintaining client relationships
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work within a team environment of overlapping responsibilities
- Self-motivated with an ability to manage time effectively
- Creative, unbiased, and willing to try new ideas in order to solve a problem
- Patient with a willingness to listen and learn new technologies and concepts
- An ability to analyze a business situation, recommend change, and document the processes
- Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Be comfortable delivering presentations to customers and teammates
- Strong knowledge of database design with preference given to those having Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
- Software development fundamentals including:
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Object Oriented Design with C# or Java knowledge
- Microsoft Web Development Technologies including:
- Microsoft IIS Web Server
- Knowledge of CSS
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
The following certifications will be considered strong assets:
- Microsoft SQL or Windows Certifications
- Computer Science or Programming related certificate
- CRM related certification such as Sage CRM, Salesforce, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Project management certification.
A vehicle is required for this position. Although the work will be primarily in the Vancouver Lower Mainland, a moderate amount of travel is expected as we service clients with operations in various parts of Canada, the United States, South America and Africa.
Caron is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for small to mid-sized enterprises. We have been implementing complex and complete ERP solutions for over 15 years. We have developed an in-depth knowledge of Sage solutions through implementation, training, customization and creation of customer-specific add-ons and modules.
Our implementation teams include Certified Accountants, former CFOs, CIOs and corporate controllers who are passionate about professional customer service and who thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment. We are supported by the most experienced Sage 300 development team in North America resulting in a powerful firm capable of meeting even the most demanding client requirements.
At Caron we’re constantly asking “How can we be the best?” The answer we keep hearing is – “hire the right people.” If you’re the right person for Caron, you approach your work with passion. You understand the value of the services we provide and you think, speak and act like a true professional. If this is you, tell us how you can add to the talented team at Caron.
Here’s What Our Employees Say About Working Here
“At Caron you are much more than just another employee. You are a critical part of the success of the organization. Everyone contributes and it creates a collaborative, dynamic working environment. With ever changing projects for clients in many different industries it provides an always evolving work environment. This allows you to enhance your own professional skills in ways you normally could not in a more static, traditional organization.”
“Caron is a unique place to work. Decades of ERP implementation knowledge and experience combined with even deeper development resources make the firm the first choice for companies considering Sage solutions. Our professional image is balanced with a strong family-like bond among the team that makes Caron the first choice among Sage business partners for employees as well.”
“Working at Caron provides me with endless opportunities to learn and grow, both professionally and intellectually. Everyone works hard to get the job done as a team and we even get to laugh a lot along the way.”
“Working at Caron is fun, challenging and exciting. Every day I have the opportunity to work with experienced and talented people across many industries in a working environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration.”
“At Caron, the job is always interesting since we work with great clients from many different industries.”
“Caron is made up of a strong, productive team, good people, and a friendly atmosphere. We get the opportunity to work with great clients from a wide range of industries.”
Upcoming Events at Caron Business Solutions
- Do you spend time running reports or using analytical tools to look for “exceptions” in your daily transactions?
- Do you need to identify and reach out to your customers who have not ordered in the last six months?
- Do you need to be notified when orders and/or customers are on hold?
- Do you need to be aware when the stock is or at near re-order level?
- Does your organization have mobile or remote staff that need to be informed regardless of time, location, or communication device?
- Would it be useful to have a single solution that could monitor and respond to conditions in all your business applications?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to any of the questions above, join our webcast to learn how this solution uniquely combines baseline strength data analysis with alerts, automatic document, and report distribution, and workflow capabilities.
Please join our webinar from your computer: https://global.gotomeeting.
Access code: 547-919-301
For audio, you can use your computer audio or dial in using your phone:
US: 1 (786) 535-3119
Canada: 1 (647) 497-9353
First time using GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/
Join us at Roundup 2018 from January 22-25 at Canada Place in Vancouver, BC! Learn, share ideas and connect with others from every aspect of the industry from prospecting to reclamation and everything in between.
Alan MacLennan and Curtis Kieres from Caron Business Solutions will be there. Find them at the show, Booth #403, or contact them in advance to set up an appointment during the conference:
Phone: 604-291-6311 x 112
Find out more about the conference here: http://roundup.amebc.ca/
Join us at PDAC 2018 from March 4-7 at the Metro Toronto Convention Center in Toronto, ON! PDAC International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange is the world’s leading convention for people, companies and organizations in, or connected with, mineral exploration and finance. In addition to meeting over 1,000 exhibitors, 3,800 investors and 24,000 attendees from 130 countries, you can also attend technical sessions, short courses and networking events.
Alan MacLennan from Caron Business Solutions will be there. Find him at the show, Booth #453, or contact them in advance to set up an appointment during the conference:
Phone: 604-291-6311 x 112
Find out more about the conference here: http://www.pdac.ca/convention
Join us at 19th Annual Enology & Viticulture Conference & Tradeshow from July 16-17 at the Penticton Trade & Convention Centre in Penticton, BC! Don’t miss this exciting international event provides opportunities to learn about leading edge research and technology for vineyards and wineries and to network with over 300 delegates. The trade show is an excellent venue to learn and get advice on new products, supplies, and equipment from more than 100 Exhibitors.
Alan MacLennan and Curtis Kieres from Caron Business Solutions will be there. Find them at the show or contact them in advance to set up an appointment during the conference:
Phone: 604-291-6311 x 112
Find out more about the conference here: http://www.bcwgc.org/trade-show